J C WARNER HVAC
We Service All Brands!
Free estimates for new installation or replacement equipment!
24-hour emergency services!
Pricing varies, so contact us today for an estimate.
J C Warner HVAC in Queenstown Maryland, provides HVAC services for new construction, existing residential and light commercial. Our fully licensed and insured professionals offer quality work at competitive prices.
We install, maintain and repair:
- Central Air Conditioning
- Heat Pumps
- Indoor Air Quality
- Gas Furnaces
- Geothermal Systems
- Ductless Systems
- Duct Cleaning
- Sheet metal Ductwork
- UV Light
**NEW** Preventative Maintenance Agreements Available now!
Benefits of a Preventative Maintenance Agreement:
- Testing thermostat functions can improve comfort and energy costs.
- Starting the system will verify the system is operational before maintenance.
- Cleaning/replacing the filter can prevent restrictions that can waste energy and reduce motor/compressor life.
- Checking the condensate drain, drain pan, and drain fittings can prevent expensive water damage from clogged drains or cracked pans/fittings.
- Inspecting/cleaning the blower wheel/motor can prevent dirt that can restrict airflow, increase energy costs, and cause premature failures.
- Inspecting/cleaning the evaporator coil can prevent dirt that restricts airflow, decreases efficiency, and can lead to compressor failure.
- Inspecting the electric heat operation. If not working, it may reduce comfort and efficiency.
- Inspecting parts for visible wear can avoid costly emergency service calls.
- Inspecting electrical connections can ensure safety and extend the life of the system.
- Checking disconnect switches can find worn fuses or breakers that can overheat and cause safety issues and costly emergency service calls.
- Cleaning the condenser coil regularly will remove dirt that increases pressures in the system, can cause higher energy costs, and can cause compressor damage.
- Checking condenser motor amps. For peak performance.
- Checking condenser fan blades can find faults before damage occurs to unit.
- Checking compressor and fan capacitors can protect equipment and avoid costly emergency service calls.
- Checking relays and contactors for any worn/loose connections that can lead to motor/system failure.
- Checking defrost operations and components can prevent loss of heat and shortened compressor life.
- Checking operating pressures with gauges ensures optimum performance.
- Explaining maintenance results to the customer so they better understand.
- Advising customers of needed improvements allows the customer to understand the efficiency and make decisions about current and future repair costs and planning.
- At the end of the preventative maintenance any questions can be answered and the next preventative maintenance can be scheduled.